środa, 5 listopada 2014

Christmas layouts by Veronika Galenko

Hi! Veronika here to share my new works with fun Christmas chipbord by I KROPKA design
I made a double-sided layout this time. These photos were made last New Year and I love them so much, because I was waiting for a baby at that moment, but did not know about these news yet) And now I am proud to be a mother of a sweet little boy! 

Cześć! Veronika tutaj.Chciałam podzielić się z Wami nowymi pracami z zabawnumi świątecznymi tekturkami I Kropka.
Zrobiłam układ dwustronny tym razem. Te zdjęcia były zrobione w zeszłym Nowym Roku i kocham je tak bardzo, bo czekałam na dziecko w tym momencie, ale nie wiedziałam o tym jeszcze:) A teraz jestem dumna z bycia matką słodkiego ,małego chłopca!



one side /jedna strona

 and detailes/i detale




  other side /kolejna strona
and detailes /i detale
  



and I made the video step by step tutorial of one layout
Zrobiłam też video tutorial krok po kroku mojego LO


 I used a Christmas chipbord by I KROPKA
Użyłam świąteczenych tekturek I Kropka
Anielsko - Aniołki z trąbkami







Other/ Inne
The Robin's Nest paper and dew drops
Sizzix dies
white snow glitter by Marta Stewart
liqued perls by Ranger
liqued glitter by Ranger

I hope you will enjoy the video and my works with Christmas chipbord by I KROPKA design.
Thank's for your attention!
Mam nadzieję , że dobrze będziecie się bawić oglądając moje prace ze świątecznymi tekturkami I Kropka
Dziękuję za uwagę ! 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz